Microsoft UK have now released additional dates for their Virtual Training Days. These cover a range of topics including Azure, Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Fundamentals courses.
Anyone who attends the Fundamental Courses will also receive a Microsoft Exam voucher for the exam which goes along with that course. Apart from the fundamentals there are topics covering topics such as:
- Building Microsoft Teams Integrations and Workflows
- Enable Remote Work with Microsoft Teams
- Migrating Server Infrastructure
- Modernising Web Applications and Data
- Intelligent Decision Making Through Modern Data Warehousing
Having previously attend the Azure Fundamentals, the course was delivered in a structured manner and articulated the benefits of Microsoft Azure. There was still prep to do for the exam, but it gives you a very good overview.
At the moment there are dates up to the end of February for the courses. So I highly recommend you check out the Microsoft Virtual Training Days courses: Microsoft Training Days – Microsoft UK